Webinar on News in the Alert Management System for MAHs
News in Alert management system will be presented to MAHs by Czech Medicines Verification Organisation during webinars through MS Teams on Sept 7, 2021 from 2 pm to 4 pm (held in Czech language) and on Sept 13, 2021 from 2 pm to 4 pm (held in English language).
Czech Medicines Verification Organisation organises Workshop through MS Teams
On Sept 7, 2021, from 2 pm to 4 pm (held in Czech language)
On Sept 13, 2021 from 2 pm to 4 pm (held in English language)
The workshop is set for representatives of Marketing Authorization Holders (MAHs) operating in Czech market. The content of the workshop is the related to FMD now focusing on resolving alerts and new functionalities and use of Alert Management System (AMS).
The purpose is to inform participants regarding Alert Management System, management of alerts in Czech Republic and communication of important information in connection with alerts handling.
To participate – the registration is required at the e-mail address: email@example.com
Upon registration, invitation to the MS Teams call will be sent out.
- Alert Management in Czech Republic
- Why Alert Management System of CZMVS should be used?
- Alerts, reports, status, most frequent problems
- Explanation and description of the situation with specific status of alerts, recommendations on how to use individual alert states correctly
- New functionalities of AMS (AMS – release 4.0) - detailed change information and explanation of new process workflow
- Important information from CZMVS
- Points agreed with State Institute for Drug Control in 2021 linked with alerts management
- Planned financing for 2022
- Information of the preparation of European System for Alert Management
- Comparison of Czech Republic and other countries
Video record will be made from both workshops (after approval by the participants). It will be available based on request to the firstname.lastname@example.org.